Everyone played beautifully at the recital on Saturday night.
Here is what we do at the party:
- Everyone arrives in costume
- Party-goers have fun talking to the “Talking Pumpkin”
- My students perform a creepy piece.
- Costume contest prizes are handed out. (2 first place prizes received a $5 Five-Below gift card!)
- Students proceed DOWN DOWN DOWN to the “Haunted Hallway”
- Surprise treats of glow in the dark sticks, tattoos, creepy teeth, and stickers are passed out throughout the party.
- We all enjoyed pizza, chips and punch.
- Lots of fun and friend-time!
- Everyone fills their bags at the “Candy Buffet”
- Happy Halloween!!
We all had such a great time.
I want to especially like to thank Heather, Denise, and Mia for their help. I can assure you I could NOT have done this without them! THANK YOU!!!
Enjoy the photos….I’ll let them speak for themselves!
Click on the link below for the music program.