My students have been preparing for this all-time favorite recital for months. Each student performed two very specially picked pieces. Here are the “rules” for our annual Double Scoop Recital:
- Students pick their favorite pieces learned in piano lessons
- Students “double scoop” their performance with 2nd selection or duet.
- Students may dress casually- play clothes are ok.
- Families bring their favorite dessert to share after the recital.
- Competition Team players perform from memory for a live audience.