Gracie and I were doing flashcards this week and she helped me name this new game! Thanks Grace, I love it- and so will everyone else!!
Here’s how you play FLASHCARD BOWLING–
1. Set the Metronome at 40 (or faster).
2. Set 10 flashcards up like bowling pins.
3. Begin by saying, “READY, SET, GO” to the click of the metronome. Then point ot each card in time with the metronome without stopping.
4. For every card successfully named in time, swip them away (like the machine at the bowling alley).
5. Then repeat the process for any missed cards- see if you can get a spare!
6. Line up 10 new cards and play again.